Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A-roma

Last night I walked out of work and was greeted with this fantastically wonderful aroma of warm cookies and fall... Fall. The leaves have definitely started changing colors... in fact, they're almost done doing so. My favorite season has slowly turned into what I think is going to kill me. I've been waiting and waiting for this awesome fall weather only to be greated by the most horrendous allergies ever. EVER. What up with that?

I've tried to escape them by taking cold and allergy medicine several times a day and by avoiding the outdoors, which kind of stinks.

Gotta get to work now, but p.s. there are a plethora of hot men at Panera... but every last one is married. What up with THAT?

I, apparently, am only attracted to married men. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment