Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Phone

Current Song: The Special K commercial jingle (since I'm watching TV)
I LOVE: Black Raspberry Vanilla (or something like that) lotion from Bath and Body Works


I went couch shopping today and the only couch I found that I liked was this amazing L-shaped couch that cost more than a pretty penny. It was more like 100,000 pretty pennies (and some not-so-pretty ones). Plus, I wasn't even sure that it would seat all my wonderful friends when it came down to it! "It can't be worth the money," I thought. So, then I start looking for other places to spend the money. Like, on a new phone!

I bought a new phone last Christmas - the Samsung Instinct - which, is really not that bad. BUT, I've been dying for the HTC Touch Pro or a Blackberry. I really want(ed) an Iphone, but would hate to switch carriers. So... this dilemma now... I think I'd prefer the HTC, but can't decide whether or not I should get the new Touch 2 or get the older, touch pro. Gar. I've been emailing this guy on craigslist (which, if you haven't figured out yet, is the new ebay). He's selling his old touch pro for $180. I'm seriously considering buying it... I do mean, SERIOUSLY. I mean... I'll be making a couple hundred bucks this weekend playing at weddings. I deserve to spend it, right? Ugh. I know my mom would NOT approve - but that's what my daddy is for! It's good to be daddy's little girl.

Not to say I don't work hard! I mean... I really do pay all my own bills and bought my... well, everything. Just little splurges like this - so close to... erm... Christmas? Yes, that's it. It'll be my Christmas present to me! *joy and rapture* I know that nobody is reading my blog, but it sure would be nice to get some feedback on the phones so I wouldn't have to look it up myself... I have piano to practice.

Dunno why I don't get tired till late, but it sure makes me glad I bought all electric instruments so I don't bother the neighbors. I know everyone thinks the violin sounds great - but it doesn't sound great when I'm practicing something I've never seen before.


Ergh. I've gotta get ready for auditions. GREs... auditions... placement tests... It's too bad all I can think about is that fabulous couch and my *possibly* new phone. I should've been a designer. *laughs*


Okay. Now I MUST practice. Jenny, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment