Saturday, September 26, 2009

Please; after you, reputation

Today, I played at a wedding, and on our way back to our cars, one of my quartet members told me that she's been hearing a lot of really good things about me and my teaching. *BIG smile* It's nice to hear that... I wish you all could also hear the voicemail one of the parents left for me. It's been a phenomenal week! (as far as teaching, anyway) I love my schedule this fall - I have some of the most amazing students! *claps*

Anywho... enough about that, really.

My stupid water dispenser broke T.T and now I'm stuck with piping hot water all the time. I've decided that I will try to take it apart to see what happens... Gonna go practice now.


Current awesome songs: Meet Me Halfway by the BEP and All the Right Moves by OneRepublic

Find it, hear it, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment